As our emphasis is to maintain a long-term relationship with our clients, the majority of whom choose to continue a working relationship with us, they appreciate a source of trusted advice as their financial needs evolve over the years. The level of satisfaction may be judged by the fact that most new clients come to us as a result of word-of-mouth recommendation from existing clients.
The bespoke advice and service, tailored to meet your individual needs includes some of the following examples we can provide for you.
- Inheritance Tax planning
- Wealth management and investment planning, including offshore investments and trusts*
- Pension Fund Analysis and Retirement Planning
- Self Invested Personal Pension Plan and Income Drawdown
- Mortgage service
- Commercial financing*
- Bespoke Will writing** service and trusts*
- Financial protection reviews, providing cover in various forms of life, critical illness and disability solutions
The value of an investment with St. James's Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds you select and the value can therefore go down as well as up. You may get back less than you invested.
*Wills, trusts and commercial financing are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
**Separate and distinct from the services offered by St. James’s Place Wealth Management.